Saturday, June 16, 2007

Getting ready

16 hours and counting til we leave. The family has always been great at getting ready at the last minute, and it's no different this year. What makes it better than normal, we've also had to get ready for Father's Day! Yay for the stress!!... but yet, I am sitting here writing this, go figure. So maybe I should get going.
So here's the deal... we leave tomorrow around noon. First half of the vacation is in Greece - about 9 days. The second half is in Egypt, including a cruise down the Nile. Be ready to be jealous :-) I'll try and post pics up if I can.
Alright, I'm out. 10 hr jet lag, here I come!! Can't wait to get out of the Arizona heat... but then again, I'm not really sure how much better the heat over by the Mediterranean is going to be. Oh well, it'll all be worth it, I'm sure.
Take care.
Love
Me

No comments: